Art and Language Quarterly
Issue 4 vol 2 July/August 2004
1. first-order quantified modal logic - what it brings to Atkinson and Meaninglessness
2. Logicism and the Ontological Commitments of Arithmetic - contra Baldwin’s use of ‘pseduo realistic’
3. ADB - Actualist Responses to the Possibilist Challenge
4. Dead Issues, requiring that abstract objects be non-spatial or causally inefficacious….
5. The Causal Inefficacy Criterion - From an Art & Lanuage point of view
6. Rules and excuses in A&L- Model Theory for Modal Logic : Existence and Predication.