Art and Language Quarterly
Issue 4 vol 3 December 2004
The Dialogical Construct of Enthymematic Understanding viz A&L
1. The statement that there is a body of dialectical discourse in A&L... logico-methodological problems...
2. On the Material Necessity that the Editors of October... The Dialectics of the Real and the Phenomenological Method
3. The Adequate Knowledge of Syllogism and Enthymeme ...its Contributors, Supporters and Relatives,
4. 'ideology in the programmatic sense' ...and Particularly, the Arch Fool, the Illiterate Liar...
5. Probabilistic Enthymemes.. that they be Sought Out, Their Hands Smashed, Their Eyes Put Out, Their Offices, Ateliers Destroyed,
6. Burned and Portions of the Bloodstained Ashes Sent to the Towering Wretches of French Structuralism .... the Mistaken Simplicity of Kant's Enthymematic Treatment of the Second and Third Figures...